Directions to the venue
Once again we are happy to base our Vintage Hornby Train Show at The King Alfred School,Burnham Road, Highbridge, Somerset TA9 3EE.
The school is situated on the main road between Highbridge and Burnham-on-Sea
- The venue is about a 30minute walk from Highbridge Station.
- There is ample parking in the school grounds near the halls.
- If coming from the North or South using the M5, leave at Junction 22. At the first roundabout, turn left on the A38 towards Highbridge. In the town centre, turn right towards Burnham, along the Burnham Road, B 3139 . The school entrance is about half a mile on the right-hand side of the road, shortly after the mini roundabout.
- If driving from the South on the A38, turn left at the second major roundabout, just after the war memorial, to join the B 3139 (as above) towards Burnham.
- The halls in use are at the far end of the school, with plenty of parking available in the school grounds.